Hard to believe, but we’ve reached the last full weekend of the 2nd Annual Coffeeneuring Challenge. Submissions have started coming into Chasing Mailboxes headquarters, and I see through the tweets and blog posts that people are in the final throes of their coffeeneuring quests.
I’ve included some photos from the Tweets as well as a rundown from the blogosphere.
- ultrarunnergirl and her hubz went on back-to-back coffee outings, one in the dark of Saturday night and the other in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- Accupuncture and a latte: Singularity writes about trip number 6.
- Animal footprints in the snow. Winter has arrived in Edmonton, Alberta. See Cruisin’ Downhill’s report of his coffeeneuring.
- A cloudy day in the Pacific Northwest? Believe it! Keithmo visited the Snohomish Bakery, and I’m jealous.
- Maggie’s Buns is a real establishment (tee hee!) and Lynne went there. Another mouth-watering trip.
- Is it possible to suck at coffeeneuring? Cycleboredom thinks it is. His funny account here.
- Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo blogged his recent coffeeneuring trip, featuring lots of Tweets tweets Tweets tweets.
- The coffeeneuring dates continue on Iron Rider’s blog, this time with poetry.
- Cupcakes, macaron rides, poutine, coffeeneuring… PhysicsGirl on the Loose rides her bike to all of it. I confess I love the pic featuring bikes, rain jackets, and a pumpkin from adventure 4.
- I want a bite of that scone, Hudson Valley Randonneur.
- The Coffeeneuring Challenge is going swimmingly for Rootchopper (unlike his utilitaire misadventures!). One more to go.
- The photos of baked goods are killing me, and Suze Cycling’s pictures are no exception. Two more trips to go!
- Incognito coffeeneuring! Port-a-john and Crysb both coffeeneured to the same place at the same time, but didn’t see each other.
A few coffeeneurs are ready for their victory laps, as they’ve already finished the challenge. So far, I know of seven finishers and I look forward to several more. The coffeeneurs who’ve completed their outings will be featured in a future post.
Until then, keep on coffeeneuring. AND have a great weekend!