Coffeeneuring Challenge Pop Quiz!
Alright, coffeeneurs and scenesters, put your thinking caps on for this very important pop quiz about the Coffeeneuring Challenge!
1. When does the Coffeeneuring Challenge start?
- Answer: This Friday, October 7!
2. True or False, I can go coffeeneuring on a weekday in 2016?
- Answer: TRUE!
3. What is the minimum distance I have to ride for a ride to count toward the Coffeeneuring Challenge?
- Answer: Two miles
4. True or False, if a coffee shop is one block from my house, I cannot go coffeeneuring there.
- Answer: FALSE, but you will have to do a long cut until you meet the minimum two-mile round trip distance.
5. How many times per week can I go on an official Coffeeneuring Challenge Ride?
- Answer: Two!
6. The Coffeeneuring Challenge has too many rules.
C: Just enough rules!
D. There are rules?
- Answer: Any answer but D!
7. True or False, if I successfully complete the Coffeeneuring Challenge, I can quit my day job and live off the proceeds of the finisher’s prize.
- Answer: FALSE! Keep your day job!
8. How many coffeeneuring rides must I do over the next seven weeks to complete the challenge?
- Answer: Seven! You can do it!
9. Must my coffeeneuring beverage be coffee?
- Answer: No. Tea, cider (even hard cider, my friends), hot chocolate, and chocolate milk qualify.
10. Does my coffeeneuring beverage have to be hot?
- Answer: No!
11. True or False, this quiz includes too many exclamation marks.
- Answer: FALSE!
How did you do? A’s for everyone! I know you’re ready for the 2016 Coffeeneuring Challenge! Remember, it all kicks of THIS FRIDAY!