All Coffeeneuring All The Time: 2016 Blogroll
In contrast to previous editions of the Coffeeneuring Challenge, where official coffeeneuring was limited to weekend days except in a few limited circumstances, this year there is no such restriction. As a result, every time I check a social media outlet, someone somewhere is out on a coffeeneuring ride. It’s an unexpected benefit of the any day is a coffeeneuring day rule change (provided you adhere to the Spirit of Coffeeneuring, of course).
You can virtually participate in and follow the Coffeeneuring Challenge in a variety of ways:
- Twitter and Instagram: The hashtag for the Coffeeneuring Challenge is #coffeeneuring.
- Flickr: Share your photos in the Coffeeneuring group on flickr.
- Facebook: There’s even a Coffeeneurs Facebook group where you can post and share your coffeeneuring.
- Blog it!
Speaking of blogs, I have a roundup of the Coffeeneuring Challenge blogs I know about. Please let me know if I missed you, and I’ll add you to the 2016 Coffeeneuring Blogroll.
- 2manybikesblog “Coffeeneuring is a relief when the daily news is depressing…”
- Adventure Green Bean – Don’t Let Life Get Stagnant.
- Adventures With Nancy – “You got to be careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there.” … Yogi Berra
- anniebikes – commuter, culture, touring and style
- Armadillo Cycling
- The Beautiful Union Between the Coffee Bean and the Pedal Machine
- Berlin on Bike!
- bikelovejones – true bike adventures
- Black and Tabby Runs – Thoughts and Photos from when I run, swim and cycle
- Coffeeneuring 2016 – the Monterey Way
- Coffeeneuring 2016 – Speeding through Portland in half the time
- Coffeeneuring Challenge 2016 – 7 coffee slurping cycles in search of the perfect brew
- Coffeeneuring Tasmania 2016 – Seven coffees in seven weeks in seven locations
- Crazy Guy Getting Coffee on a Bike
- Cruisin’ Downhill – on the ski trails, on the bike trails, and thru life in general
- hamburgfiets – Abenteur mit Rad
- A Midnight Rider – Riding the South Coast of Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- New England Recoffeeneuring – Coffeeneuring is too a sport
- Open-Ended in the Open Air – Coffeeneuring in the Year 2016
- Ordinary Adventures – A love song to the Pacific Northwest
- Pasadena Gina
- Pondero – to weigh, consider, reflect
- Ride or Pie?! – The eternal question. Bike tech, ride reports, and other stuff few people care about.
- Riding Colorado – Adventures of life behind bars.
- Rubber Tire Adventures
- Run for Breakfast – Running and Eating in Portland, Maine
- Seattle Critical Lass – Easy, social ladies bike rides around Seattle
- sprite writes – broodings from the burrow
- Team Fun, Swami’s Cycling – For the love of the ride
- Thoughts Miscellaneous
- Todd’s 2016 Coffeeneuring Challenge
- Town Mouse – From the edge of Zone 1 to the middle of nowhere…
- Tsuki and Kapua
- Type 2 Clydesdale Cyclist – Type 2 Diabetic. Bike tour guide. #NextBurgh Flâneur. Coffeeneur.
- Urban Adventure League – Human powered exploration. Bicycles. Touring. Camping. Portland! (Editor’s note: Why do I want to write “A man. A plan. A canal. Panama!” after this?)
- An Urban Boychick Takes on the Outdoors – One man’s journey into the great outdoors of Washington, DC and its environs.
- The VC Blog – The Vicious Circle Blog
- Vermillion Ink
- What This Bike Needs – Out in the Sticks with a Sewing Machine, a Bicycle, and a Preserving Pan.
- With Abandon
As I said, please let me know if I missed you, or if you’ve begun blogging since this post. All coffeeneuring all the time!
Coming soon: Coffeeneuring Challenge Finisher’s Prize reveal!