Welcome to another week of coffeeneuring as we know it. Time to test your Coffeeneuring Challenge knowledge.
No cheating. You’re only cheating yourself, as one of my old workout instructors used to say.
1. What is a word that has two Fs, three Es, one N, and one R?
2. When I go coffeeneuring, should I drive my car?
3. When I go coffeeneuring, should I drive a school bus?
4. When I coffeeneur, should I ride my bicycle?
5. When I go coffeeneuring, can I go to seven shops in one day and submit my entry saying that I completed the Coffeeneuring Challenge?
And I hope you were mixing it up with decaf, if you attempted this. Only two trips max per week.
6. If I coffeeneur with the same person for all trips, can we send in one Coffeeneuring Challenge entry for both of us?
7. Should I take a picture of my coffeeneuring?
If you forgot, get creative about providing something that evidences your outing.
8. What is the hashtag for the Coffeeneuring Challenge on Twitter and Instagram?
9. If I drink a pop while I’m out, can I call it coffeeneuring?
10. Isn’t coffeeneuring just riding your bike to get coffee with a whole bunch of rules?
One point per answer. Add up your score. How did you do?
9-10 points. Good job. Keep doing what you’re doing. Unless you you think you are coffeeneuring when driving. Don’t do that.
6-8 points. Better brush up on your coffeeneuring skills.
5-0 points. Close to hopeless. Coffeeneur at your own risk.
Any questions I missed? Maybe they’ll make a future quiz