On two wheels in Washington, D.C. And running, too.
I commute, explore, transport groceries, go for coffee, and recreate by bicycle.
I am a fan of running, too. I run-commute and participate in around two marathons per year. Some days you might see me sneaking in a quick run on the National Mall.
Coffeeneuring and the Errandonnee
These challenges come to life through the blogging and Twitter community, and participants’ excellent guest posts.
Press and Recognition
- Dmitry Gudkov’s first bicycle portrait of #BikeDC during his trip to the National Bike Summit.
- The Bicycle Story interview about coffeeneuring, BikeDC’s Friday Coffee Club, and randonneuring.
- Extensive two-part interview with Suze, Cycling about bicycling and running, DC Cyclist: Part 1 and Part 2!
- One of “5 Local Cycling Blogs You Should Follow“ in Washingtonian’s Well-Being blog.
- Voted “Favorite Commuter Cycling Blog,” by lovingthebike.com readers as the in their 2012 and 2011 Cycling Blog Top Dogs poll.
- Featured with Felkerino in BicycleSPACE’s Friends of the Shop write-up and video.
- Motivational Monday profile by Bike Shop Girl.
Get In Touch
Thanks for reading! Have a comment, but don’t want to post it? Get in touch with me via the “Contact” tab. You’ll also find some of my randonneuring thoughts and experiences over at The Daily Randonneur.
Copyright: All photographs and written content appearing on this site are © 2010 – 2014 Chasing Mailboxes, unless otherwise noted. They are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without permission.