Bike rides, brevets, coffeeneuring, and runs in and around Washington, D.C.
I am a fan of running, too. I run-commute and participate in the occasional marathon. Some days you might see me sneaking in a quick run on the National Mall.
Coffeeneuring and the Errandonnee
These challenges come to life through the blogging and Twitter community, and participants’ excellent guest posts.
Press and Recognition
- Interviewed by The Bicycle Story about coffeeneuring, BikeDC’s Friday Coffee Club, and randonneuring.
- Extensive two-part interview with Suze, Cycling about bicycling and running, DC Cyclist: Part 1 and Part 2!
- Featured in Washingtonian’s Well-Being blog as one of “5 Local Cycling Blogs You Should Follow.”
- Recognized by lovingthebike.com readers as the “Favorite Commuter Cycling Blog” in their 2012 and 2011 Cycling Blog Top Dogs poll.
- Featured with Felkerino in BicycleSPACE’s Friends of the Shop write-up and video.
- Profiled in Motivational Monday by Bike Shop Girl.
Get In Touch
Thanks for reading! Have a comment, but don’t want to post it? Get in touch with me via the “Contact” tab. You’ll also find some of my randonneuring thoughts and experiences over at The Daily Randonneur.
Copyright: All photographs and written content appearing on this site are © 2010 – 2014 Chasing Mailboxes, unless otherwise noted. They are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without requesting and receiving my written permission.