We’re almost one week into the Coffeeneuring Challenge, and already I’m amazed by all the people riding their bikes to tasty beverages all over the land.
Some ride to four-walled establishments, and others enjoy beverages in the open air.
Much of the coffeeneuring activity is taking place on Twitter (search the #coffeeneuring hashtag), the Coffeeneurs Facebook group, and it’s also going strong on Instagram (also on the #coffeeneuring hashtag). If you’re on flickr, the Coffeeneuring group is here. Please join in as you like.
In this week’s update, I would like to draw your attention to the Coffeeneur Challenge bloggers. Here’s what I know:
- The Daily Randonneur rode from D.C. into West Virginia, over the weekend and stopped at one of our favorite coffee places in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, Lost Dog Cafe.
- A meander through Seattle ends at a Starbucks for Andy’s Bike Blog.
- Vélovoice enjoys a cappuccino and a visit to St. Andrew’s Church for her first coffeeneuring trip. Also, roosters!
- Rootchopper goes “Coffeeneuring in Car Hell,” but discovers Grounded Coffee in the process.
- Captain Overpacker adds a coffeeneuring trip onto a day of riding for a cause and throws in a reference to one of my favorite movies when I was a teen, Pretty in Pink (I wanted to make my own prom dress, too).
- Red Riding goes team coffeeneuring with some of the Pittsburgh crew.
- Joe Flood checks out the Old Caribou that is now a Peets on his first coffeeneuring ride in Washington, D.C. Maybe I’ll check it out myself.
- It’s an almond milk Cafe au Lait for West Coast coffeeneur Rosie on the Move. Atlas Coffee sounds delicious!
- The Bagel Cafe is stop one for All Kinds of Bikes. Welcome back to coffeeneuring!
- Cruisin’ Downhill heads to the Farmer’s Market for a latte. Looks like a pretty ride. Also, I like the name tag on the back of the helmet.
- Coffeeneuring doesn’t mean you have to drink coffee. Nancy’s going the tea route, and blogging about it on Adventures With Nancy.
- Original coffeeneur Type 2 Clydesdale Cyclist of the fine coffeeneuring town of Pittsburgh is back for his fourth consecutive year.
- One Speed: Go! is family coffeeneuring in Arizona.
- Coffeeneuring in South Dakota? It’s true! Read all about it on The MinusCar Project.
- Urban Adventure League went preseason coffeeneuring in Oregon to make sure the coffee shop without walls was in order.
- Two trips down in the first weekend, and one of them is another coffee shop sans walls– Life in the Cycle Lane.
- A little bit of everything in marathonsam‘s post: running, yoga, trail shoes, and most important, coffeeneuring!
Did I miss you? It’s quite possible! Please let me know in the comments, and I’ll add you to the roundup.